Thursday, September 15, 2016

A Change That Was Long Overdue

Photo by Rick Jackofsky
String change that is. Since we haven't had a show for a few weeks, and knowing I will be going through a half dozen sets of strings for the twelve sets of music I'll be playing over the next couple weeks, I decided to milk my last set of for all they were worth. I was almost getting used to the muffled sound of dead strings . . . NOT!  Nothing like a fresh set of strings! Looking forward to getting back on stage with my fresh Martin SP medium light phosphor bronze acoustic guitar strings and my Larrivee 000-50!


September 18th Rocky Point Farmers Market - Rocky Point, NY
September 24th  Long Island Fair - Old Bethpage, NY
September 25th Long Island Apple Festival - Setauket, NY
October 1st & 2nd The Hudson Valley Garlic Festival - Saugerties, NY



No comments:

Post a Comment