Wednesday, April 25, 2012

www.homegrownstringband.com

Photo by Steve Gravano
My old ibook, circa 2005, was starting to act kinda funny so my wonderful wife, Georgianne, took up a collection and my generous friends and family all pitched in and got me a nice new Macbook. Recovering files and contacts has kept me pretty busy the past couple weeks. My old html editing web design and ftp programs don't work with the new OS, so I had to load and learn to use some new software. I needed to access the HGSB website to update our calendar, so this old dog spent the better part of this week learning some new tricks. As of today I've got all the pages on our site redone in xhtml code with a new look. As my friend Steve says; "Take a Look Around"    www.homegrownstringband.com

No comments:

Post a Comment